Masterwrap is a profile laminator, specializing in wraps and veneers on wood products, located in an efficient 61,200 sq ft facility in Lexington, NC., midway between Greensboro and Charlotte. We have been exceeding customers’ demands and expectations in the furniture, cabinet, and millwork industries since 1997.
Our work includes:
- Substrates of MDF, plywood, and finger-jointed wood
- Veneers from and wood attainable
- PVC vinyls and top coated paper
- Any shape on any size up to 10” in width and 12’ in length
- Sleigh bed rails and similar difficult applications
- Interior and exterior applications using PUR and hot melt glues
- Cut to length, drill holes, end cap, drill pocket screw holes, double end miter, miter nail, edge band and assemble kitchen cabinet face frames
- Custom wrap customer provided components
- Small batches for custom work
Masterwrap works within the short lead times that today’s operations require and give you the quality product you need to meet your customers’ demands. We will tailor a program to meet your production needs.
We want you to join our list of satisfied customers and be your profile wrapping supplier. Contact us today.